Saturday, December 02, 2017

Treats for You

Welcome to my last Conie Fong Art and Design project. I am (sadly) leaving the team after 8 months of coloring fun. I want to thank Conie for giving me the opportunity to work with her adorable artwork!
I chose to color Noelle's Gift. I ended up coloring her in this deep blue because...well, by the time I got around to coloring her the rest of the design team members had colored her every other color combo! {giggle} I also confess that she's been all colored up, just sitting patiently on my desk for over a month! Poor girl. 
I printed the image onto white cardstock at approximately 4 1/2" tall. I chose blues and grays, with a few bits of green and pink. I wanted the end result to look cold and frosty. I added some glossy accents, glitter pen work, and some sparkly enamel dots as well. I even glued a tiny bell to her hat!
The card is a generous 7" tall by 5" wide. It is perfect for decorating a gift bag or a package. Or you could just add a gift card to the inside.  
The luscious bow adds even more sparkle. Thanks for looking! For more inspiration, visit the Conie Fong Facebook Group!   


Digital stamp: Conie Fong Art and Design Noelle's Gift

Copic markers: E0000, E000, E00, E47, E49, E57, RV10, G07, G20, G28, B0000, B21, B34, B37,B39, B95, YG0000, YG03, YG25, YG67, C00, C1, C3, C5 ,C7, R20, Colorless blender
Pencil: Prismacolor White
Pens: Zig Wink of Stella Clear, Sakura Gelly Roll White, Silver
Cardstock: Hammermill 100# Digital Color Copy White; Navy blue (unknown)
Ink: Ranger Distress Old Paper, Versafine Onyx Black
Clear stamps: Verve Stamps Holiday Treats
Ribbon: Really Reasonable Ribbon 5/8" Navy Satin with Silver Metallic Edge (this color seems to be out of stock)
Enamel dots: Your Next Stamp Gumdrops Ice Ice Baby, White Sugar and Sparkle
Bell: craft supply
Printed paper: Authentique Alpine (One, Four), Spectrum Series (Antique Lace Two)
Dies: Spellbinders Curved Borders 2; My Favorite Things Stitched Circle Stax, Wonky Stitched Rectangle Stax; Heartfelt Creations Circle Basics Large
AdhesiveATG tape, Scor-tape, hot glue, 3M foam tape, Ranger Multi Medium, Ranger Glossy Accents

2 comments:

  1. Stunning card and gorgeous colour

    MaggieH

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card. I like the non-traditional blue of her outfit...a great wintery look. tfs

    ReplyDelete